Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Says He Is Trying To Copy Ghanashyam Nayak Mannerisms

Who does not watch the popular show ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ which is coming on Sony SAB for the last 14 years? Everyone likes to watch this TV series even in their free time. TV enjoys news and videos related to it not only on the right mobile. However, the show has disappointed the audience a lot in the last few days. Because some of the actors associated with it have either left the show or the world. In such a situation, Ghanshyam Nayak, who is playing the character of Nattu, is no longer with us. After the big day, the makers have filled their empty space, which the audience is engaged in adopting.

Actually, theater veteran Kiran Bhatt is seen in the role of the new Nattu Kaka in ‘Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasma. He said in an exclusive conversation with times, “It feels great to be playing this iconic character of Nattu Kaka. I was called by Asit Modi ji to audition for this role. And the way I did it, the makers liked it very much. That’s how I got this role. Asit ji said that I have to do this role. And I could not refuse him. Bhatt said that he had met Ghanshyam Nayak several times earlier. “I always used to tell him that the show is going well. But I did not know that one day I would replace him. The shoot on the first day of the show was very emotional for me. Let us inform you that Ghanshyam Nayak died on 3 October 2021. He was battling a deadly disease like cancer for a long time.

New Dayaben: Will Aishwarya Sakhuja really turn ‘Dayaben’ in ‘Taarak Mehta’? The actress said- I have auditioned Kiran Bhatt copying Ghanshyam Nayak Kiran Bhatt was further asked whether she is copying Taarak Mehta ka ooltah Chashmah’s Nattu Kaka or adding some new flavors. To this, he said, ‘I am trying to copy his looks in my own way to keep this character of Nattu alive. People like him a lot so I am trying to be like him.

TMKOC: New Nattu Kaka’s entry in ‘Taarak Mehta ..’, seeing the innocence, the fans remembered the same old face of ‘Jee Seth Ji’s Kiran Bhatt is the Maharathi Kiran Bhatt of Gujarati theater, further said, ‘I used the daily soap a long time ago because Mother-in-law also did daughter-in-law. In this, I played Ketki Dave’s brother. It was a different show and Taarak is different. A lot of things have changed today. In recent times, things have become very professional. I haven’t done many shows but have been busy with the Gujarati theatre. Here I used to produce and director. Also used to write and occasionally act.



* This article was originally published here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leading 10 Satta King Facts - Recognizing the Dark Truth of Illegal Gambling

Vishal Kotian: Vishal Kotian told the secret of 6 pax abs, said- I eat for 8 hours, I am hungry for 16 hours

Liger earned 33 crores worldwide on Opening Day, got sweaty in Hindi on the bumper in Telugu. Entertainment News